HYATT More Meeting Offer
WE BELIEVE MULTIPLE MEETINGS DESERVE MULTIPLE REWARDS
Book multiple qualifying meetings at participating Hyatt hotels in Southwest Asia and Africa and you’ll earn your choice of the rewards you want most.
- Book two qualifying meetings, select two rewards
- Book three qualifying meetings, select three rewards
- Book four qualifying meetings, select four rewards
- Book five or more qualifying meetings, select five rewards
- One complimentary guestroom room for every 20 paid room nights
- 100,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points per meeting and Diamond status for two years
- Up to 50% allowable guestroom attrition
- 5% of all booked rooms will be upgraded to the next room category
- 2% of all booked rooms will be upgraded to a suite
- Complimentary or discounted high-speed internet access in meeting space, based on need
- Up to 5% savings off the total master event invoice: 2% off with 2 meetings; 3% off with 3 meetings; 4% off with 4 meetings; 5% off with 5 meetings
Offer valid when booking two or more meetings consisting of 75 or more paid peak night guestrooms at participating Hyatt hotels in Southwest Asia and Africa by December 31, 2017 and held by December 31, 2021. To book your next meeting, please contact your Hyatt Sales Representative and reference offer code MEETSW or click here.
More Meetings Offer Terms & Conditions:
Offer valid for up to five rewards selections per meeting, depending on the number of qualifying meetings booked. Offer only valid for new bookings of two or more qualifying meetings at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts in Southwest Asia and Africa booked by 12/31/2017, with all meetings completed by 12/31/2021. Must reference offer code MEETSW at time of booking to qualify. Each qualifying meeting must consist of at least 75 paid peak night guestrooms (30 rooms peak at Park Hyatt Zanzibar) and must be booked either within the same contract or in separate contracts that are executed within forty-five (45) days of the first contract. Offer not valid at Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotels. Offer includes: (i) two rewards selections per meeting when booking two qualifying meetings; (ii) three rewards selections per meeting when booking three qualifying meetings; (iii) four rewards selections per meeting when booking four qualifying meetings; or (iv) five rewards selections per meeting when booking five or more meetings.
Planner may select different rewards for each qualifying meeting. All reward options may not be available or offered at all hotels. Offer, function space and guestrooms subject to availability. Offer not valid in conjunction with citywide bookings, previously booked or held meetings or any other meeting promotion or offer. Planner may not earn Hyatt Gold Passport Planner Rewards in addition to this promotion. Participating hotels may be subject to change without notice. Offer applies to all eligible bookings, including bookings by travel agents and other qualifying third parties at a commissionable rate. Commission payment will be based on the group’s net room revenue (inclusive of any applicable credits or discounts, e.g., complimentary guestroom nights) Meeting planner may not earn Hyatt Gold Passport Planner Rewards points on any meetings qualifying for rewards under this offer. Meeting planner is responsible for disclosing any benefits or rewards under this offer to the group. Certain rewards may not be available to meeting planners for certain groups, and Hyatt reserves the right to remove rewards that may benefit the meeting planner directly. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this offer at any time without notice. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts® encompasses hotels and resorts managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. The trademarks Hyatt®, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts®, Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Centric™, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Zilara™, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Residence Club®, Hyatt Gold Passport®, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation and/or its affiliates. ©2016 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
Reward options include the following (and may be updated at any time in Hyatt’s sole discretion):
- One complimentary guestroom room for every 20 paid room nights: Gratis room should be run at a zero (0) rate and should be classified in the property management system under group room and not as complimentary. If the group is unable to identify the room(s) that should be gratis, a credit for the number of gratis rooms earned should be posted using the group room revenue code and not recorded as an allowance.
- 100,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points per qualifying meeting and Diamond status for two years: Hyatt Gold Passport Diamond status valid for one meeting planner for two years from the date of contract signing. To retain Diamond status after those two years, standard tier qualification requirements apply. The 100,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points are awarded per qualifying meeting. Diamond status is only valid for one qualifying planner for two years total, regardless of the number of qualifying meetings booked. Hyatt reserves the right to rescind Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points and Diamond status in the event the qualifying meetings do not actualize. If the planner is not currently a Hyatt Gold Passport member, they will need to enroll to be eligible for this reward.
- Up to 50% allowable guestroom attrition: Group production tracked and attrition calculated with up to a 50% maximum (actual percentage to be mutually agreed upon by hotel and meeting planner).
- One complimentary guestroom room for every 20 paid room nights.
- Upgrade 5% of all booked guestrooms to the next room category. Based on availability at the time of booking and is not applicable to suites.
- Upgrade 2% of all booked guestrooms to a suite. Based on availability at the time of booking.
- Complimentary or Discounted high-speed Internet access in meeting space: Based on need, expectations and availability. Final terms to be decided by the hotel in its sole discretion.
- Up to 5% savings off the total master event invoice: 2% off with 2 qualifying meetings; 3% off with 3 qualifying meetings; 4% off with 4 qualifying meetings; 5% off with 5 qualifying meetings: Savings apply to qualifying charges and will be issued as a credit to the group’s final invoice and paid for in accordance with the terms of the Sales Contract. "Qualifying Charges" must appear on the Master Bill and include only guestroom rates, food and beverage costs (but not labor costs related to food and beverage), and meeting facility charges associated with the Qualifying Meeting. Other incidental charges incurred at any hotel restaurant, bar, shops, spas, or other facilities that are not stated in the sales contract and applied to the total final Master Bill are not eligible for this savings. Qualifying Charges specifically exclude (even if they appear on the total final Master Bill) surcharges, labor charges, gratuities, hotel/resort fees, taxes, or third-party charges by vendors or contractors (e.g., florists, equipment rental, in-house A/V companies, simultaneous translators, or event/venue decorators).
This offer is for meetings booked by December 31, 2017 and held by December 31, 2021.
To book your qualifying meetings, please call +255 764 70 1234 or Email: events.kilimanjaro.com
Reference offer code: MEETSW